Kind Treatment of Spouses
1. Her husband spends his wealth on haraam things; can she take some of it without his knowledge to save it for the children?
2. The way in which the wives of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) dealt with the inherent jealousy of women
3. Books that speak about the rulings on marriage, women, and ways of making the marriage successful
4. Definition of miserliness according to Islamic teachings
5. To what extent can the husband tell his wife what to do? Can he use force to make her do something, no matter how trivial?
6. I did not let my husband read a message from my friend, and he got angry
7. One of the wives is seeking the help of unjust laws to cause harm to the other wife; what is the ruling?
8. Is it permissible for the husband to ask his wife for her phone password if he is suspicious about her?
9. Does there have to be love between husband and wife?
10. Her husband has forsaken her in bed for a year and a half
11. How should the husband treat his wife who has told her family that he is not able to have intercourse?
12. What is the ruling on a wife saying to her husband, “You are my soul; I cannot live without you”?
13. He is asking about the custom of joking with the groom on his wedding night
14. Is it permissible for his wife to take care of a non-mahram man who is paralysed?
15. Can the husband’s cheating be justified by blaming his wife for refusing intimacy with him?
16. He jokes with his wife and says: “If you want So and so, take him”
17. She took some of her husband’s money without his knowledge to spend on her son’s marriage
18. Can she masturbate if her husband cannot satisfy her desire?
19. Can the husband have intercourse with one wife, then with the second wife, before washing himself?
20. She has a strong desire to have a baby and is praying for that, but her husband wants to delay having a baby, and now she is frustrated