Names and Attributes of Allaah
1. Response to a dubious question about where Allah is if the angels are carrying the Throne
2. Commentary on the verse “Who made everything He has created good” [as-Sajdah 32:7]
3. Does it say anywhere in the Quran that Allah is perfect, with no shortcomings?
4. How can I act in accordance with the meanings of these names of Allah: al-Ahad, al-A‘laa, al-Akram and al-Awwal?
5. Could you give me the most accurate translation for these names of Allaah: [al alaa] [al akram] [al ilaah] [al awwal]
6. What does it mean to say that affirming a divine attribute dictates negation of its opposite?
7. The Qur’an is the word of Allah, may He be exalted, and is not created
8. Ten textual and rational proofs that the Qur’an is the word of Allah and is not created
9. The Throne is created; Allah, may He be exalted, created it and it is the first and greatest of creations
10. There is no contradiction between the fact that Allah is more merciful to His slaves than a mother to her child and the fact that the disbeliever will abide in Hell for eternity
11. The variation of pronouns in the Qur’an is a sign of its eloquence and miraculous nature
12. Is gesturing with the hand when quoting hadiths that speak of the divine attributes tantamount to likening divine attributes to human attributes?
13. She is asking: why does Allah praise Himself?
14. Is it permissible to speak of Allah, may He be exalted, as a “Being”?
15. Is as-Saboor one of the beautiful names of Allah?
16. Is there a reward for reciting the beautiful names of Allah daily?
17. Is al-Munji one of the names of Allah?
18. Is it acceptable to say that Allah is beyond place and time?
19. Ruling on one who misinterprets the attributes of Allah, may He be exalted
20. Is it permissible to say “So and so is my benefactor (wali ni‘mati)”?