Inheritance and distribution of the estate
141. If a woman spends on the household, will her share of the inheritance be different?
142. He died and left behind a wife, mother, two sons and brothers and sisters
143. Does stealing prevent a person from inheriting?
144. Is it permissible for a grandmother to make a will in favour of her grandchildren when her sons are still alive?
145. Division of inheritance among a mother, father and four brothers
146. What is the daughter’s share of inheritance?
147. He died and left behind a mother, full siblings and half-brothers through his father
148. Is it permissible for the heirs to agree on males and females taking equal shares?
149. Division of the estate of a man who died and left behind a wife, mother, brother and sister
150. He died and left behind a mother, a father and a wife with whom he had not consummated the marriage
151. The estate of the deceased who left behind a wife, sons, sisters and grandchildren
152. His father killed his mother; can he take the inheritance from him on the basis that it is diyah (blood money)?
153. Can a person who is Muslim in name only be given any part of the inheritance?
154. Inheritance question
155. Accepting money from kaafirs
156. Writing a will to state that the estate should be divided according to sharee’ah
157. Distribution of the estate of the father and his wife who was his business partner
158. Dividing one's legacy and excluding a son who does not pray
159. Her brother is going to marry a corrupt girl and his family want to deprive him of his inheritance
160. Difference of religion and its effect on inheritance