Menstruation and Post-Natal bleeding
1. A woman with istihaadah (irregular bleeding) who had a regular cycle should stop praying at the time when she used to get her menses, whether at the beginning of the month, in the middle or at the end
2. Her menses ended but there is still some blood in the urine; should she fast?
3. What is the evidence for the maximum length of menses being fifteen days, and what is the maximum length of tuhr (purity)?
4. What should a menstruating woman do when there is an eclipse?
5. The post-partum bleeding (nifaas) stopped, then she saw some drops of blood; what is the ruling on her fasting in that case?
6. Does blood in the vagina come under the same ruling as menstrual blood even though it has not yet come out?
7. She is menstruating and is asking him to touch her private part when he is fasting
8. Her period is not regular
9. She is asking how she can teach her mother and sister about the rulings on tahaarah (purification)
10. She took birth control pills and her periods stopped; should she pray and fast?
11. Her period will end when she is on her way to Makkah but she cannot do ghusl
12. She prays and fasts when there is brownish or yellowish discharge at the time of her period; what should she do?
13. She saw a brownish discharge on the day after her had period ended and she had done ghusl, and she did not pay any attention to it, then she did another ghusl, and now she is not sure whether her ghusl and prayer were valid
14. Ruling on a woman who leads her relatives in praying Taraweeh when she is menstruating, and ruling on the prayer of those who prayed behind her
15. She is confused about purity following menses; what should she do?
16. Is it permissible for a menstruating woman to touch the colour-coded tajweed Mushaf?
17. Ruling on taking birth control pills before the farewell tawaaf
18. She saw menstrual blood after breaking the fast, but she is not sure whether it came before or after breaking the fast
19. With regard to menses, is it the period pain or the bleeding that counts as the signal to stop praying and fasting?
20. She experiences spotting and strongly hates menstruation