Q & A (Others)
Virtues of deeds
1. I have listen that a person can get double reward if he do mubasharat (sex) with his wife in the Friday’s Night. Is it true?
2. How barakah is to be sought
3. How to apply patience when faced with tests
4. Is it permissible to ask Allah to grant me all degrees of Paradise from the lowest to the highest degree?
5. Is it proven in the hadith that whoever kisses the Black Stone will be admitted to Paradise without being brought to account?
6. How can the Muslim rid himself of a bad attitude and acquire a good attitude?
7. Meaning of “being with” in the verse “And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger , then they will be with those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqoon , the martyrs, and the righteous... [an-Nisa’ 4:69]
8. How can he come early to Jumu‘ah, at the first hour, when the mosque is locked?
9. The virtue of one who regularly offers the five daily prayers and does them as enjoined
10. The virtues of Makkah and Madinah
11. If someone never fasted Ramadan in his life because of his sickness, will he be deprived from entering Paradise through the gate of ar-Rayyaan?
12. The basic principle concerning the Muslim’s speech is that it should be truthful and honest; he should not speak on the basis of speculation, or about that of which he has no knowledge
13. What should a person do if he memorised some of the Qur’an then forgot it?
14. He is asking what he should do after performing ‘umrah because he will be staying in Makkah for a few days
15. He intended to fast ‘Ashoora’, then he did not fast it; how can he make up what he missed out on of reward and virtue?
16. How can a Muslim pray with proper presence of mind and humble focus (khushoo‘), without being distracted by things outside of the prayer?
17. What is the factor by which the reward for righteous deeds in Ramadan is multiplied?
18. What are the daily, weekly and monthly acts of worship?
19. Should he do Hajj for a third time or take his wife and daughter for ‘umrah?
20. How can we fear Allah, may He be glorified and exalted?