Adultery/fornication and Homosexuality
1. Marriage to a mahram woman is a major sin but does not mean that one is an apostate
2. Concerning obedience to his disbelieving parents, and attribution of an illegitimate son
3. He committed zina before he became Muslim, and had a son; can the child be attributed to him and how should he take care of him?
4. A girl is not sure whether she is to be attributed to her father
5. If a woman commits zina, then she is forced to marry a chaste man, is that marriage valid?
6. Ruling on one who commits zina after doing the marriage contract and before consummation of the marriage
7. He committed homosexual acts with someone, and now his brother wants to marry the sister of that person. What is the ruling?
8. He committed zina with her, then he repented, and he is afraid that she may harm the baby; what should he do?
9. She committed zina with a non-Muslim during the day in Ramadan a few years ago, then she regretted it. What should she do?
10. They committed zina and got married before they repented; do they have to do a new marriage contract?
11. She committed an immoral action with a young man, then he left her; should she wait for him to marry her?
12. She committed zina before her wedding and got pregnant, then had a miscarriage. Is her marriage valid?
13. If the zaani (fornicator) admits to paternity of his illegitimate child, should the child be attributed to him?
14. Wants to Fornicate Because He's Out of Patience
15. What should she do with her husband who is committing adultery and his mistress is pregnant?
16. He committed zina with his daughter so his sons threw him out and disowned him
17. He committed zina with her and she got pregnant; can he marry her while she is pregnant or should she abort he foetus?
18. His wife committed zina twice with a Christian man; should he divorce her? If she apostatises will there be any sin on him?
19. She has been living with a man for several years and she wants to do Hajj then go back to him
20. Who is the guardian of an illegitimate daughter when it comes to her getting married?