Inheritance and distribution of the estate
81. The couple and their daughter died one after another in an accident; how should their estate and diyah be divided?
82. She died and left behind a husband, children and parents who are not Muslim
83. Is it permissible to distribute the estate of a person who has lost his memory or is terminally ill?
84. She died and left behind a husband, two daughters, two sisters, a grandmother, a maternal uncle and two maternal aunts
85. A man died and left behind two wives, five sons and a daughter, then the first wife and one of her sons died
86. If she dies and leaves behind a son and a daughter
87. He died and left behind a wife, a mother, daughters, brothers and sisters
88. If the fiancé dies before the marriage contract, does his fiancée inherit from him?
89. He died and left behind a wife, a son and three daughters, then the wife died
90. His father and paternal uncle died, then his grandmother died. Does he inherit from her?
91. She died and left behind a husband, five sons and four daughters
92. She died and left behind a mother, two sisters and a husband
93. If he dies and leaves behind a son, the latter prevents his brothers and sisters from inheriting
94. The father bequeathed a car to one of his sons
95. She left instructions to deprive her oldest son of his inheritance because she had helped him to get married with her money
96. Ruling on allocating part of the estate for sponsorship of orphans
97. Is it obligatory to give the clothes of the deceased in charity?
98. He died and left behind a wife, two sons and three daughters
99. He died and left behind a mother, a father, a wife, nine sons and six daughters
100. He left a will bequeathing to the males and depriving the females – what should the heirs do?