Inheritance and distribution of the estate
61. She died and left behind a husband, three sons and six daughters
62. She died and left behind a husband, children, a full brother and a half-sister through her mother
63. Her husband gave her some money and she bought a house; do her children from her second husband inherit any of it?
64. He agreed with his father that he would pay the Hajj expenses for his mother, then his father died before he could take her
65. He died and left behind a mother, a wife, a son and two daughters
66. The father and mother have died, and before the estate was divided, one of the sons died, and left behind a wife and daughters
67. Inheritance of properties
68. He died and left behind two wives, a mother and four children; how should the estate be divided?
69. Is it acceptable to stipulate a condition in the marriage contract that her husband should not inherit from her if she dies?
70. He died and left behind three daughters and brothers
71. His grandfather left a bequest to his heirs who are poor; is it permissible for him to take from that bequest?
72. He died and left behind a wife, children, brothers and sisters
73. Objection from an atheist to the ‘awl process in cases of inheritance
74. Should the layoff bonus be distributed to all the heirs?
75. It is permissible for the relative to ask for the inheritance even if that is done through the courts
76. He died and left behind a wife, a mother, sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters. How should the estate be divided?
77. His wife whom he had revocably divorced died during her ‘iddah – does he inherit from her?
78. Payments made by social security to daughters and wives is their exclusive property and the other heirs do not have any share in it
79. If a couple died together in an accident, who inherits from whom?
80. She died and left behind a brother and two sisters