Inheritance and distribution of the estate
41. He died and left behind a wife, three sons and five daughters
42. Do their daughters have a share of the inheritance if they have no need of it?
43. She has a company with her husband; if he dies, will his second wife and her children inherit it?
44. He died and left behind a son and six daughters
45. Her mother bequeathed some gold to her youngest brother, but she kept it with her. What is the ruling on how it should be dealt with?
46. He wants to share out his money between his two young daughters because he fears that his heirs will be unjust to them
47. He bequeathed half of his land to his sisters; should his will be executed?
48. He died and left behind a wife, his parents, a son and daughter
49. A man and his wife, son and daughter died in an accident; how should their estates be divided?
50. If a woman dies and leaves behind full siblings or half siblings through the mother
51. Can he divide his estate among his heirs when he is sick?
52. Their parents made bequests before they died stating that the estate was to be divided in a specific manner; do they have to follow that?
53. If he dies and does not leave behind anyone but a brother or sister through his mother
54. The father did not divide the estate in accordance with sharee‘ah and he deprived his siblings (of their share of the estate); do they have to re-divide it?
55. She died and left behind four sons, a daughter, a brother and grandchildren
56. He died and left behind two wives, four sons and two daughters
57. If the mother inherits from her deceased daughter, then the mother dies, does what she inherited from her daughter go back to the children of that daughter?
58. Can he donate his share of the inheritance before it is divided for memorisation of the Qur’aan?
59. He died and left behind a son and three daughters; the estate includes five apartments – how should they be shared out?
60. His grandfather left instructions that the females should be deprived of their inheritance; should they follow this with regard to their father’s legacy?