Q & A (Others)
Issues of fasting
1. Ruling on eating after the adhaan for Fajr because of uncertainty as to whether the timing of the adhaan is correct
2. Ruling on selling food during the day in Ramadan to non-Muslims
3. Is one niyyah (intention) sufficient for making up missed fasts if one intends to do them consecutively?
4. Ruling on selling groceries during the day in Ramadan
5. Does artificial insemination invalidate the fast?
6. Are saline solutions, vitamin injections and intravenous injections regarded as breaking the fast?
7. Did the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them) fast on the day of Badr?
8. What is meant by the setting of the sun that makes it permissible to break the fast?
9. She wants to bring forward the time of her menses to Ramadan, because she is going to get married in Shawwaal
10. The adhaan is different in Ramadaan than during the rest of the year in Turkey
11. Her baby is 20% breastfed; can she not fast?
12. He fasted along with the people of the city for thirty-one days, and during that time he travelled for one day, when he did not fast because of travelling; does he have to make up that day?
13. She formed the intention to make up a missed Ramadan fast as the adhaan for Fajr began; is her fast valid?
14. The hadith “If dawn comes when a person is junub, he should not fast”
15. Whoever voluntarily swallows food remnants that are caught between his teeth, or swallows some of the water he uses to rinse out his mouth whilst doing wudoo’, has broken the fast
16. She drank something because she forgot that she was fasting, and her mother told her that she had broken a fast, so she broke the fast, then she made up that day; does she have to do anything further?
17. Is it permissible for him to remove his body hair with a laser? Will that affect his fast?
18. Some pus comes out of his penis; how should he purify himself and pray? Does that affect his fast?
19. How should the person who lives in a country where the time between dawn and sunrise is long fast and pray?
20. Which is more precise, the adhaan of the mosque or the electronic adhaan?