Check below answers in case you are looking for other related questions:

Offer prayer in sequence

Mu' meneen Brothers and Sisters,

As Salaam Aleikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh. (May Allah's Peace, Mercy and Blessings be upon all of you)

One of our brothers/sisters has asked this question:

Dear Brother Burhan,

ASAK, My question is, pls let me know if I Missed  my Magrib Salaat in travling or for what ever reason & after reaching home Isha salaat Jamat is going on what i have to do, 1st compelet my Magrib Salaat or can Join For Isha Salaat & then perform Magrib,  i am doing now is 1st Performing My Magrib Salaat & then joining the Isha Salaat, i mean we should perform Salaat serial wise  or which ever Jamaat is going on,

In short Salaat to be perform Serial wise or perfrence to be given to Jamaat ke saath Salaat

Wating for ur reply

Ur Brother in Islam

(There may be some grammatical and spelling errors in the above statement. The forum does not change anything from questions, comments and statements received from our readers for circulation in confidentiality.)

Answer:

Offer prayer in sequence

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

The scholars and jurists are of the opinion that one must strive their utmost to offer their prayers in the order which they are prescribed. Thus if for some genuine reason one has missed say ones dhuhr and asr prayers, and the magrib prayer time is due.then one should keep the order of prayer, and offer the qada prayers for dhuhr first, then the qada asr prayers, and only then offer the magrib prayers.

Your Question: .My question is, pls let me know if I Missed  my Magrib Salaat in travling or for what ever reason & after reaching home Isha salaat Jamat is going on what i have to do

If perchance one has missed their magrib prayers, and Isha time is due, and one is offering the prayers in an individual capacity.then one must keep the sequence of prayer and offer the magrib prayer first and then offer the isha prayers.

But if one has missed the magrib prayers, and happens to attend a group of believers who are offering their isha prayers in congregation.the scholars and jurists in Islam are of the opinion that the person should join the congregation and offer the isha prayers in congregation with them, and then offer their missed magrib prayer after.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allahs Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me alone. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Your brother and well wisher in Islam,

Burhan